Chuck Corica golfers – we have something new for you. Quick.golf lets you play as many holes as you have time for, and only pay for the holes you play. It’s a new way to play the game you love.
Click the Quick.golf icon below for directions to the web app and to sign up – you will only need to do this once. Bookmark the web app to your smartphone home screen – you’ll see the same icon shown below. We’ll designate certain days and times for Quick.golf play – all you have to do is open the web app on your smartphone to see when it is available, then come on out and play. No tee time needed.
$3 per hole, walking on the Earl Fry North Course.
Additional $1 per hole to ride
Mif Albright Par-3 Course only $2 per hole walking
North Course: Every day after 3:00pm
Mif: All day long
(Check the app – other times may become available based on availability)
Hey, you can play a quick 5 holes for just 10 bucks! Here are a few reasons why we think Quick.golf is a great idea:
- Not able to convince your non-golfing significant other to endure a 4 hour round? Try dinner and four holes to burn off a few calories and take in some scenery. Put a little love in your golf game.
- If you’ve never played our course, take a trial run by playing a few holes for less than $20 and you can decide whether to return for a full round.
- Not sure about the weather? You can still get in a few holes and not have to pay for a full round.
- You can still squeeze in a few holes at twilight for a great nightcap.
- Really not sure how much time you have to play?
- Do any of these reflect your busy life? If you have another, we’d love to hear about it. Email us your reason to play Quick.golf to email@example.com
There are dozens of ways that people can partake of a ‘golf snack’ vs. a full meal. Use Quick.golf to take advantage of these opportunities.